- To specify a location on a Wall where you want custom Job Built Filler (JBF) forms
- To force Handset Designer to use a set of Fillers or Panels in a particular location.
Filler shapes are good for Wall penetrations where you need to allow for a pipe or other obstruction to pass through the Wall.
To create a Filler:
1. Click the Structure tab in the Handset Designer pane.
2. Click the Filler shape, then drag and drop it onto the appropriate Wall.
3. Click and drag the shape handles to resize the Filler as needed.