When you need a sloped Wall, Handset Designer enables you to use connected Wall segments and differing elevations to easily create one. The steps below show you how to create a sloped Wall that is made up of three Wall segments of equal length and differing heights (elevations).
2. Click one Wall shape and, if necessary, click the Shape Data button in the Handset Designer toolbar.
The Shape Data popup appears.
3. Drag Walls to glue them together at their connection points.
4. Click one of the new objects, to select it.
In the Shape Data popup, as necessary:
5. Click the Top elevation at start of wall text field and enter a new start elevation.
6. Click the Top elevation at end of wall text field and enter a new end elevation.
7. Click the Bottom elevation at start of wall text field and enter a new start elevation.
8. Click the Bottom elevation at end of wall text field and enter a new end elevation.
9. Repeat for each Wall, as needed.
The elevation page shows the three Wall segments of differing elevations making up the sloped Wall.
Since the view in the Drawing Page looks down upon the tops of the Walls, you must first draw Formwork and then draw an elevation in order to see the sloped Wall. (Refer to Drawing an Elevation for a Wall for detailed instructions on drawing an elevation.)