Quantify enables you to create a sell transaction and invoice your customer/job site. Applicable sales tax will be charged based on the Job Site's sales tax settings.
Note: To complete these procedures, you must create a Sell Available Products, Sell New or Sell Consumable transaction.
To create a sell transaction that can be invoiced:
1. Click the Transactions tab.
2. Click the Add button () and select Sell Available Products from the menu that appears.
The Sell Available dialog appears.
Note: The procedures below only contain required fields.
3. Click the Branch Office or Sub-Branch dropdown and select the appropriate Branch Office or Sub-Branch.
4. Click the Customer dropdown and select the appropriate customer.
5. Click the Materials on this Transaction are Billable checkbox, to put a check in it.
6. Click the Job Site dropdown and select the appropriate Job Site.
Note: Only Job Sites that belong to the selected customer will be listed.
7. Click the Order dropdown and select the appropriate order.
Note: Only Orders that belong to the selected customer will be listed.
8. Click the Date calendar icon ().
A calendar appears.
9. Locate and click the appropriate creation date for this transaction.
Note: The date will control which invoice (billing cycle) will include this transaction.
10. Click the Products tab.
The Sell Available dialog refreshes.
11. Locate the appropriate Product, click in its cell in the Quantity column and enter the quantity to purchase.
12. Click in its cell in the Price Ea. column and enter the price of one piece each.
13. Repeat the last two steps as many times as necessary.
14. Click OK.
Quantify includes the transaction in the invoice for the billing cycle, based on the date you entered, under the Product Charges section.