Whenever the situation arises, Quantify makes it easy for you to order the products you need.
Note: The procedures below are for ordering available products. However, they are identical to those for ordering re-rent and new products.
To order available products:
1. Click the Transactions tab.
2. Click the Add button () and select Order Available Products from the menu that appears.
The Order Available dialog appears.
Note: the procedures below only contains required fields.
3. Click the Branch Office or Laydown Yard dropdown and selected the appropriate Branch Office or Laydown Yard.
4. Click the Vendor dropdown and select the appropriate vendor.
5. Click in the Order text field and enter the appropriate order number (a number supplied by the vendor or an internal order number).
6. Click the Products Tab.
The Order Available dialog refreshes.
7. Locate the appropriate product, click in its cell in the Quantity column and enter the counts of material ordered.
8. Click in its cell in the Cost Ea. column and enter the cost of one piece.
9. Repeat the above two steps as many times as necessary.
10. Click OK.
Quantify adds the completed Order Available transaction to the Transactions tab. Quantify displays the material in this transactions in the Product Grid in the On Order column.