Sometimes Avontus Support will request that you send us a copy of your Quantify database. This may be for testing, troubleshooting or just to see example entries. In order to send your database to support, you must first create a backup and then use Avontus Support's online upload tool to easily and securely send the file.
Note: These steps must be performed on the machine that hosts SQL Server and the Quantify database.
To send a database to Avontus support:
2. Locate the new backup file (.bak file extension).
3. Right-click the file and select Send To > Compressed (Zipped) Folder from the menu that appears.
4. Launch a web browser and navigate to https://download.avontus.com/sendfile.html.
5. Select or drag your compressed backup file (.zip file extension) and upload it to the site.
6. Enter your contact information.
7. Click Send Now when ready. (Leave the webpage open until the upload is complete)
Support will be automatically notified when the file upload is complete.
|Warning: This site supports uploads up to 2GB total. If your file or total upload is larger than 2GB, please split the files and complete multiple uploads. Free utilities (such as 7-zip) provide the ability to compress and split files.|