Next, you create a blank Visio Stencil and add the new object to it.
To create a blank Visio Stencil and add the new object to it:
1 Click the More Shapes dropdown and select New Stencil (US Units or Metric) from the menu that appears.
The Shapes palette refreshes.
2. Click the object and drag it onto the stencil.
3. Double-click the stencil object’s name and enter a new name for the object.
4. Click the Floppy Disc icon.
The Save As dialog appears.
5. Click in the File Name text field and enter The Name of the Object.vssx. (Be sure to leave the .vssx suffix.)
6. Navigate to the following directory and click Save: C:\Users\Public\Documents\Scaffold Designer\Templates\
7. Right-click the stencil name and select Close from the menu that appears.