Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Version: 6.4.688.0 Release Date: May 13, 2020
Feature Release Notes
- Added ability to export Conceptual and Model 3d views to AutoCAD DXF file format.
Enhancement Release Notes
- Zero length materials are now being checked in advance, for some material groups, to avoid errors.
- Resolved a crash issue in boiler scaffold trying to use zero length support frames.
- Empty part numbers for materials (causing some issues) are now disallowed.
- Resolved an issue with exporting to AutoCAD when part numbers where empty.
- Invalid empty part numbers in Xml import files are now automatically populated.
- When sending emails with attachments we now check if there is a mail client app available before attempting to send the email avoiding possible crashes.
- Hardware acceleration is set to ON by default to avoid possible 3D view crashes when using OpenGL.
- Resolved an issue with opening large drawings while trying to draw the conceptual model.
- Resolved an issue in importing materials with possible empty values.