The Select Shapes tools are located in the Drawing ribbon. This tool enables you to select a specific category of objects in a drawing while leaving other objects unselected. Use this tool to select:
- All bay shapes in a drawing
- All building shapes, such as walls, blocks, beams, etc.
- All shapes other than bays and buildings, such as rectangles, circles, lines, etc.
To use the Select Shapes tool:
1. Click the Drawing tab.
2. Click Select and make the appropriate selection from the menu that appears.
- Select All Bay Shapes to select all bay shapes in a drawing
- Select All Building Shapes: Use this to select objects such as walls, blocks, beams, etc.
- Select All Other Shapes to select all shapes other than bays and buildings, such as rectangles, circles, lines, etc.
Scaffold Designer selects the appropriate items in the Drawing Page.