Setting an Avontus Viewer account is an easy process requiring only a couple of steps. Before you start, you will need the following information: a name for the account, the email address you want to use with the account and a password.
To set up an Avontus Viewer account:
1. If Avontus Viewer is not already running, launch Avontus Viewer.
The Sign In page appears.
2. Click Create Account.
The Create Account dialog appears.
3. Click in the Name text field and enter your name.
4. Click in the Email Address text field and enter your email address.
5. Click in the Password text field and enter the password for your new Avontus Viewer account.
6. Click in the Confirm Password text field and re-enter the password for your new Avontus Viewer account.
7. Click the I Agree to the License Terms and Conditions checkbox.
8. Click the Check in the bottom right-hand corner of the dialog.
The Account Created dialog appears.
9. Click the check in the bottom right-hand corner of the dialog.
The Log In page returns.
Avontus will send a confirmation email to the address you entered when you created your account. Once you confirm, Avontus Viewer will be ready for you to log in to your new account.