Once you have created a model, you can upload it and view it on your mobile device.
To upload a Scaffold Viewer model:
1. If necessary, launch Scaffold Designer and open the model you want to upload.
2. Click the Model tab in the 3D View window.
The window refreshes, displaying a 3D rendering the model.
3. Click the Scaffold Viewer icon ( ).
Scaffold Viewer launches and displays the Upload dialog.
Note: If the Log In dialog appears instead, log in to Scaffold Viewer and do step 3 again.
4. If you want to enter a new name and description:
a. Highlight the name in the Name text filed and enter a new name.
b. Click in the Description text field and enter a short description of the model.
5. Click the Upload icon in the bottom left-hand corner of the dialog.
Scaffold Viewer uploads the model and displays its name in the Scaffold Viewer interface.