Before you can upload a video, you will need to sign in into your YouTube account. To sign into YouTube from Scaffold Viewer:
1. Click YouTube Video in the top-right.
2. Select Sign in to YouTube.
3. Select to sign in with an account or create a new Google account.
4. Select Allow to grant Scaffold Viewer permission to manage your YouTube videos.
5. Select Allow to allow Scaffold Viewer to:
a. Associate you with your personal info on Google
b. See your personal info, including any personal info you’ve made publicly available
c. View your email address
d. Manage your YouTube videos.
Once you click Apply, you will be automatically verified.
When you have been successfully signed in, your avatar will appear next to the YouTube Video button in the top-right.