2. Locate and tap the drawing you want to view.
Scaffold Viewer displays the 3D View screen.
3. Tap VR.
Scaffold Viewer displays the model in virtual reality.
4. Place your device into the Scaffold Viewer cardboard, so that the screen faces the lenses in the cardboard.
5. Close the cover over the back of your device.
6. Secure the device by pressing the Velcro closure.
7. Hold the cardboard up to your eyes, so that the cutout tab is on top.
8. Look around the virtual reality in the same way you would actual reality: move your head to the right and left, up and down.