The Notifications tab enables you to determine specific ways in which Quantify handles notifications, including:
- Enabling/disabling the storage of notifications for future review
- Enabling/disabling the sending of email notifications
When email notifications use an HTML format, they will be stamped with the UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) time and date.
You can set up Quantify end-users to receive specific notifications and emails by editing the users on the Users tab inf the Quantify interface.
- Entering the notification email server settings
- Configuring reorder point and re-rent notifications
- Enabling/disabling the sending of a notice to the user who caused a notification
- Configuring notices for inspections and warranty notifictions
You can also view a report of all notifications that are still unresolved (haven’t been deleted).