- Supported Operating System: Windows 10 - 32 or 64 bit versions (64-bit recommended)
- Scaffold Designer requires Microsoft Visio® 2013 or higher. A license for Microsoft Visio® 2013 is included with your Scaffold Designer purchase.
- Actual requirements for Microsoft Visio® functionality may vary, based on the system configuration and operating system. For details, refer to:
|Visio® 2016||https://products.office.com/en-us/office-resources?rtc=1 (Office standalone applications section)|
- .NET Framework 4.5, which will be installed if needed.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 LocalDb®, which will be installed if needed.
Due to graphics limitations, we do not support the use of Scaffold Designer on a virtual machine or remote desktop.
These are our recommended computer hardware specifications to run Scaffold Designer at peak performance, especially for large projects. The parts in bold are those with the greatest impact on Scaffold Designer’s performance.
As a general rule, a good gaming PC or CAD PC will support Scaffold Designer. Like any CAD or design application, a computer with better hardware specifications will be able to work with larger drawings without experiencing a decrease in performance.