Version: 3.8.282.0 Release Notes: Sept 13, 2016
Feature Release Notes
- Integrated, advanced or any frame guardrails can now be added to scaffold decks.
- You can now add Aluminum toeboards to scaffold bays.
- HAKI, OCTO, and Plus8 scaffold systems are now supported. New material catalogs have been created and are available to import.
- Beam riders can now be used instead of base jacks to build custom bays over existing scaffolds.
- Base-plate-only standards are now supported and can be added with or without base collar.
- You can now shift ledgers and guardrails up/down using Start Node property in Bay Level Editor (More button).
Enhancement Release Notes
- Significant performance improvements when drawing or updating scaffold bays and structures.
- Avontus Designer is now fully compatible with Visio 2016 and perform much better.
- Base collars are now supported in all scaffold systems and can be turned on/off for each individual standard.
- System scaffold variables such as node spacing and offsets can now be customized in Material Master using Vertical materials.
- You can now save certain bay properties as default for current drawing or all drawings.
- In 3D model, scaffold components are now added to separate layers based on part types.
- Added Manufacturer column to Material Master.
Bug Fix Release Notes
- Fixed a bug in which many error dialogs would open after deleting multiple side brackets through Side Settings drop down.
- Fixed a bug with Bay Details drop down changing 3D view to conceptual model in an unexpected behavior.
- Fixed the issue in which a base collar was added at top of the leg when multiple base collars were availabe.
- Fixed an error in calculating corner decks in BOM table.
- Removed the white background from 3D view vector copy.
- Fixed an error in importing material catalogs with special characters or extra white spaces in their dimensions.